It was tempting to put 5 of my own blog posts down, because let’s face it…everyone should read my blog. But I wanted to point out five other funny blog posts from mom bloggers that I really truly adore. Please read and enjoy!
- To Everyone That Hates Themselves Today on brittanyherself.com: Brittany recently wrote a book (which I haven’t read yet…but will soon!) all about living and loving with her body. Also, please for the love of sanity read The Brittany E-mails. They will make you cry.
- 5 Tips for Surviving That First Post Labor Poo on katebaer.com: Kate steps up and is totally honest about a very important part of having a baby that no one tells you about. If you are a veteran mom or an expectant one you need to read this.
- Why You Should Never, Ever, Ever Get a Tattoo (but Having a Baby is Fine) on theuglyvolvo.com: OMG this blog post changed my life. I had literally never thought about the irony of it until I read this. It will blow your mind.
- How I Made the Kinds of Friends You Need While Almost Crapping My Pants in an Elevator. Twice. On letmestartbysayingblog.com: The title might hint to this, but I snorted multiple times while reading this. And you will too. The kind of thing you would only expect to happen in a sitcom.
- Don’t Let a Tall Guy Make You Risk Your Life For Toilet Paper on thespewblog.com: I married a tall guy, but I suppose I have an unfair advantage because I am a tall gal. But many of these still hold true!
Last Friday Five: Cudding: The Five Rules of Engagement
Next Friday Five: Five People You Shouldn’t Dress Your Toddler As